Make sure that you computer does not go to sleep mode.
On a Mac:
1. Press the apple logo on the top left of your tool bar.
2. Go to System Preferences
3. Select Energy Saver
4. For battery and power adapter slide the “Turn display off after:” to “never”.
For windows 10:
- Click the start button on your computer — it's the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the settings button.
- In the Settings menu, you will see several icons. Select the first one, with the image of a laptop, labeled “System."
- On the sidebar on the left-hand side of the window, select "Power & Sleep," the third option down.
- Under "Sleep," there will be two drop-down menus, one for when the computer is plugged in and one for when it is not. To completely disable sleep mode, set both to “Never."
For windows 8 and below:
1. Tap the Windows + X key on your keyboard and select Control Panel from the menu that comes up on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select System and Security and select Change when the computer sleeps under Power Options.
3. Click on the drop down arrow next to Put the computer to sleep: and move it to Never. Select Save changes.
4. You have now configured your machine to never go to sleep!